Rupani opens Flower Show, Weapon Show in RajkotJanuary 24, 2020
Rajkot: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today inaugurated a three-day Flower Show organised by the Rajkot Municipal Corporation at the Racecourse, as part of the state-level function of the 71st Republic Day being held this year at Rajkot.
He wet round the show to have a glimpse of a wide range of flowers and plants. The highlights of show artistically sculptured models in thematic forms made of flowers and plants like ‘Urban Forest’, ‘Best from Waste’ and ‘Save Girl Child’, various sports and games kits, antique car, bike, flying Lord Hanuman, Barbie dolls, and symbols of Mahatma Gandhi’s to mark his 150th birth anniversary yearlong celebration.
Rupani opens Weapon Show-2020
Rajkot: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today inaugurated a three-day Weapons Show-2020 organised by the Gujarat Police and Rajkot Police at the Chaudhry High School, as part of the state-level function of the 71st Republic Day being held this year at Rajkot.
He took keen interest in the exhibits and went round the stalls. The show will remain open for the public on January 25 and 26, 2020.
A wide range of arms and weapons used by BSF, CRPF, Rapid Action Force, Air Force such as AK-47, Rifles, LMG, Guns, Integrated Telescope, Sniper Gun, other advanced equipment, besides that seized from terrorists, have been displayed at the show.
The Chief Minister also inaugurated a Torchlight PT by Junagadh SRP Groups, depicting Swachch Bharat, Swasthya Bharat, Jai Hind and other patriotic themes.
- Live: Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani addresses Independence Day function from Gandhinagar
- Live: PM Narendra Modi's address to the nation from Red Fort on Independence Day 2020
- Fire brigade rescues 270 persons from water logged areas; 350 shifted
- Gujarat records 1087 new cases of Covid19 in 24 hours
- AMC declares 12 new Micro containment areas, removes existing 14
- 7 IAS transferred, Vadodara gets new Municipal Commissioner, GSDMA, SPIPA get new heads
- Inspector MC Sharma who martyred in 2008 Batla House encounter awarded gallantry medal
- Heavy rains lash Surat district, other places in Gujarat, taluka wise data of rainfall here