11 Bangladesh nationals living illegally in Ahmedabad city of Gujarat nabbedJanuary 25, 2020
Ahmedabad: At least 11 Bangladesh nationals living illegally in Chandola talav area under Isanpur police station of the city, police said today.
The special operation group (SOG) of the crime branch of Ahmedabad police nabbed these people on the basis of a tip off.
During interrogation they could not produce any valid document justifying their stay and entry in India.
Police said that detailed investigation was on. They would be deported to their country.
- Responding to PM Modi's voluntary call, India lights diyas at 9 pm
- Names and locations of 8 new patients of Coronavirus in Ahmedabad
- Keshubhai, Paresh Rawal, Morari Bapu, Rameshbhai Oza others in video talk with Gujarat CM
- Covid19 in Gujarat at 128 so far; Major share of Tabligh Jamat in fresh increase; 14-month old child in Jamnagar infected
- Names and locations of 7 new Coronavirus patients in Ahmedabad announced by AMC
- Details of Coronavirus positive cases in Bhavnagar