EAM S Jaishnkar to visit Narmada district during January 28-29January 27, 2020
Vadodara: Union External Affairs Minister and Rajya Sabha member from Gujarat, S.Jaishankar will be on visit to Narmada district on January 28-29. Shri Jaishnkar will visit proposed airstrip site in Rajpipla. He will launch water conservation works at Dholar village. He will inaugurate a GMRVF skill development centre at Vagadia village. He will also pay visit to Statue of Unity, world’s tallest statue and nearby newly developed jungle safari and release birds there. He will also visit Aarogya van nearby.
It’s worth noting that Narmada and Dahod districts in Central Gujarat are among most backward districts of country. These two districts in Gujarat are covered under Aspirational Districts programme of Centre. As Rajya Sabha member elected from Gujarat, Jaishankar has been given responsibility of Narmada district.
- ACB in North Gujarat nabs 3 including Engineer and police personnel taking bribe
- From this day on, India will hold a very special place in our hearts: US president Trump in Gujarat
- Rousing welcome to Trump with, people lining up to greet him
- Engineering wise, Motera Stadium, one of our most challenging projects, it is built to last 100 years: L&T
- Digital infrastructure at Motera Stadium is better than any other place in the world: Mukesh Ambani
- Trump writes brief note in Sabarmati Ashram's visitor's book, thanks 'great friend' Modi for wonderful visit