Pakistani intruder from Karachi nabbed by BSF from Indian territory near international border in GujaratFebruary 11, 2020
Bhuj: The Border Security Force (BSF) has nabbed a Pakistan national after he intruded in to the Indian territory in the bordering district of Kutch in Gujarat.
A BSF official today said that identified as one Ahmed Dilawar Khan (38) resident of Shahnawaz Bhutto colony , Karachi north in Pakistan was nabbed by the patrolling team near border pillar number 1024/3 close to Vagad area under Balasar police station of Rapar taluka of Kutch district yesterday.
He said that he was handed over to the Balasar police.
PI Balasar police station BJ Parmar said that detailed interrogation of the arrested Pakistan national would be done in the joint interrogation center. He refused to divulge the details of recovery from him.
- In photos: Amdavad ahead of PM Modi's visit to inaugurate India's first water aerodrome
- ACB Gujarat nabs two senior doctors of Civil hospital in Ahmedabad in bribe case
- AMC declares new Micro Containment Zones at Mainagar, Makarba, Bopal, Gota, Kubernagar, Juhapura
- L&T Construction Awarded Mega Contract to build India’s first High-Speed Rail Corridor
- India INX and ICC gears up to begin trading of Depository Receipts on the exchange
- Pidilite acquires Consumer & Bazaar business of Araldite in Indian Sub-Continent
- Former Gujarat Chief Minister Keshubhai Patel passes away
- First glimpses of how Lothal National Maritime Museum would look like