Pakistani intruder from Karachi nabbed by BSF from Indian territory near international border in GujaratFebruary 11, 2020
Bhuj: The Border Security Force (BSF) has nabbed a Pakistan national after he intruded in to the Indian territory in the bordering district of Kutch in Gujarat.
A BSF official today said that identified as one Ahmed Dilawar Khan (38) resident of Shahnawaz Bhutto colony , Karachi north in Pakistan was nabbed by the patrolling team near border pillar number 1024/3 close to Vagad area under Balasar police station of Rapar taluka of Kutch district yesterday.
He said that he was handed over to the Balasar police.
PI Balasar police station BJ Parmar said that detailed interrogation of the arrested Pakistan national would be done in the joint interrogation center. He refused to divulge the details of recovery from him.
- Covid19 in Gujarat at 122 so far; Major share of Tabligh Jamat in fresh increase
- Names and locations of 7 new Coronavirus patients in Ahmedabad announced by AMC
- Details of Coronavirus positive cases in Bhavnagar
- Heat-wave with yellow level warning in parts of Kutch region, similar warnings for tomorrow as well
- Two Gujarat cop who skipped duty to offer Namaz in group arrested and suspended from duty
- Rajkot based Jyoti CNC manufactures indigenous ventilator machine in 10 days, first 1,000 to be gifted to Gujarat govt