Shaktisinh Gohil appointed interim incharge of Congress party for DelhiFebruary 12, 2020
Gandhinagar: Former Gujarat minister Shaktisinh Gohil has been appointed interim incharge of Congress party (All India Congress Committee) for Delhi State, replacing PC Chacko who resigned after Congress could not win even a single seat in recently concluded Delhi state assembly general election. Shaktisinh is also incharge of Congress party for Bihar State.
- Names and locations of 7 new Coronavirus patients in Ahmedabad announced by AMC
- Details of Coronavirus positive cases in Bhavnagar
- Heat-wave with yellow level warning in parts of Kutch region, similar warnings for tomorrow as well
- Two Gujarat cop who skipped duty to offer Namaz in group arrested and suspended from duty
- Rajkot based Jyoti CNC manufactures indigenous ventilator machine in 10 days, first 1,000 to be gifted to Gujarat govt
- One of earliest Covid19 patients in Amdavad, writes this message on social media from hospital bed