Rupani flags off Tiranga Yatra in support of CAA in home town RajkotFebruary 13, 2020
Rajkot: Chief Minister Rupani today flagged off a Tiranga Yatra in support of Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA) in home town Rajkot. The yatra was organized by Rashtriya Ekta Samiti at Race Course.
Chief Minister is going to inaugurate Tent City at Mandvi and Urban Kutch Tourist Reception & Refreshment Centre at Dhordo tent city in Kutch. He is also scheduled to visit Theme Village at Dhordo and address the All India Tourism Conference there which is to be attended by Tourism ministers from across the States.
- Covid19 in Gujarat at 122 so far; Major share of Tabligh Jamat in fresh increase
- Names and locations of 7 new Coronavirus patients in Ahmedabad announced by AMC
- Details of Coronavirus positive cases in Bhavnagar
- Heat-wave with yellow level warning in parts of Kutch region, similar warnings for tomorrow as well
- Two Gujarat cop who skipped duty to offer Namaz in group arrested and suspended from duty
- Rajkot based Jyoti CNC manufactures indigenous ventilator machine in 10 days, first 1,000 to be gifted to Gujarat govt