Rupani opens Tent City, Beach Festival at Mandvi in KutchFebruary 13, 2020
Bhuj: Gujarat Chief Minister Rupani today inaugurated Mandvi Beach Festival and also opened a Tent City on Mandvi Beach.
The Tent City has 55 tents including 15 AC premium, 5 mini Durbari, 15 AC delux, 20 non-AC delux tents that would offer facility to tourists for night-halt.
According to a note issued by the State government, Mandvi was on third number in leisure destination category in Gujarat. Beach festival here will continue for two months starting from February 13.
Activities such as Jet ski, water scooter, fly boarding speed boat, banana boat, para sailing, para motoring, hot air balloon, ATV vehicle rides, archery, beach volley ball, zip line, cycling, walkway and yoga session are organized during the beach festival.
- ACB in North Gujarat nabs 3 including Engineer and police personnel taking bribe
- From this day on, India will hold a very special place in our hearts: US president Trump in Gujarat
- Rousing welcome to Trump with, people lining up to greet him
- Engineering wise, Motera Stadium, one of our most challenging projects, it is built to last 100 years: L&T
- Digital infrastructure at Motera Stadium is better than any other place in the world: Mukesh Ambani
- Trump writes brief note in Sabarmati Ashram's visitor's book, thanks 'great friend' Modi for wonderful visit