Rupani opens Tent City, Beach Festival at Mandvi in KutchFebruary 13, 2020
Bhuj: Gujarat Chief Minister Rupani today inaugurated Mandvi Beach Festival and also opened a Tent City on Mandvi Beach.
The Tent City has 55 tents including 15 AC premium, 5 mini Durbari, 15 AC delux, 20 non-AC delux tents that would offer facility to tourists for night-halt.
According to a note issued by the State government, Mandvi was on third number in leisure destination category in Gujarat. Beach festival here will continue for two months starting from February 13.
Activities such as Jet ski, water scooter, fly boarding speed boat, banana boat, para sailing, para motoring, hot air balloon, ATV vehicle rides, archery, beach volley ball, zip line, cycling, walkway and yoga session are organized during the beach festival.
- Taluka, district, region wise rainfall in Gujarat Monsoon 2020 so far as on 8 am today
- Heavy rains continue in parts of Saurashtra and elsewhere in Gujarat
- AMC declares 17 more new micro-containment areas
- 735 new Covid-19 cases recorded in 24 hours in Gujarat
- AMC announces 'Corona Ghar Seva: Sanjivani Van'
- Dhirubhai Ambani’s Atmanirbharta