Jungle Safari Park near Statue of Unity to open later this monthFebruary 16, 2020
Statue of Unity: Narmada Jungle Safari park near Statue of Unity in Narmada district of Central Gujarat will be declared open for public visit anytime before 18 February.
A 375 acre Jungle Safari park has 62 types animals and birds, 1000 in number.
The decision to open the Safari park was taken after permission for the same arrived from Delhi based Central Zoo Authority.
Timing of public visit to the park will be 8 am to 5 pm. Tickets will be available online as well as on the spot itself.
- One of earliest Covid19 patients in Amdavad, writes this message on social media from hospital bed
- Total Covid19 cases in Gujarat 105, of them 14 discharged, 10 dead
- Cluster Quarantine in some area of Amdavad to prevent spread of infection
- One arrested for spreading rumor on social media in Vadodara
- One booked in Palanpur over social media post regarding Tablighi Markaz
- Yet to trace all persons in Gujarat who attended Tablighi Markaz in Nizamuddin