Jungle Safari Park near Statue of Unity to open later this monthFebruary 16, 2020
Statue of Unity: Narmada Jungle Safari park near Statue of Unity in Narmada district of Central Gujarat will be declared open for public visit anytime before 18 February.
A 375 acre Jungle Safari park has 62 types animals and birds, 1000 in number.
The decision to open the Safari park was taken after permission for the same arrived from Delhi based Central Zoo Authority.
Timing of public visit to the park will be 8 am to 5 pm. Tickets will be available online as well as on the spot itself.
- 78% happy with Modi govt performance, Shah best minister, Yogi best CM: Mood of The Nation Poll
- AMC declares 17 more Micro Containment Areas, clears existing 17
- 1074 new cases of Covid-19 detected in 24 hours in Gujarat
- PM to launch financing facility under Agriculture Infrastructure Fund
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- AMC declares 20 more Micro Containment Areas, clears existing 17
- DGP Ashish Bhatia orders a 15-day drive by Gujarat Police to find out missing children
- 1074 new cases of Covid19 recorded in Gujarat in 24 hours