Narmada Jungle Safari Park opens for visitorsFebruary 18, 2020
Statue of Unity: Narmada Jungle Safari park near Statue of Unity in Narmada district of Central Gujarat was declared open today for public visit. The opening has been described as trial run, prior to formal opening.
A 375 acre Jungle Safari park has 62 types animals and birds, total 1000 in number.
Ticket price for those below 15 is fixed at Rs. 125, while those above 15 will need to pay Rs. 200 for entry.
The decision to open the Safari park was taken after permission for the same arrived from Delhi based Central Zoo Authority.
Timing of public visit to the park will be 8 am to 5 pm. Tickets are available online as well as on the spot itself.
- Two Gujarat cop who skipped duty to offer Namaz in group arrested and suspended from duty
- Rajkot based Jyoti CNC manufactures indigenous ventilator machine in 10 days, first 1,000 to be gifted to Gujarat govt
- One of earliest Covid19 patients in Amdavad, writes this message on social media from hospital bed
- Total Covid19 cases in Gujarat 105, of them 14 discharged, 10 dead
- Cluster Quarantine in some area of Amdavad to prevent spread of infection
- One arrested for spreading rumor on social media in Vadodara