ESIC run clinics in Gujarat will now offer services to all citizens: Nitin PatelFebruary 19, 2020
Gandhinagar: Common citizens will also be able to take benefit of services offered by ESIC (Employees’ State Insurance Corporation) run medical centres in Gujarat, said Dy CM Nitin Patel who is also Health minister.
Patel said, there are more than 80 medical clinics of ESIC in addition to 7 hospitals across more than 40 cities of Gujarat that offer free of cost medical treatment to organized sector workers and their family members. However common citizens are not able to take benefit of these services. The State government has decided that now onward, any citizen will be able to get treatment in ESIC run medical clinics. Needed medicines will be supplied to such centres for free of cost delivery to citizens.
Patel said, the government will soon take decision to include ESIC hospitals in Mukhyamantri Amrutam, Ma Vatsalya and Pradhanmantri Jan Aarogya Yojana’s panel.
- One of earliest Covid19 patients in Amdavad, writes this message on social media from hospital bed
- Total Covid19 cases in Gujarat 105, of them 14 discharged, 10 dead
- Cluster Quarantine in some area of Amdavad to prevent spread of infection
- One arrested for spreading rumor on social media in Vadodara
- One booked in Palanpur over social media post regarding Tablighi Markaz
- Yet to trace all persons in Gujarat who attended Tablighi Markaz in Nizamuddin