Dahej – Ghogha RORO ferry service to resume from February 24February 21, 2020
Gandhinagar: Ghogha – Dahej RoRo Ferry with combined efforts for Government of Gujarat and Central Government will resume tidal operations from 24th February, 2020.
Presently, ferry will operate in tide(high water) and in daylight. It will make one round trip each day. Government has assured that dredging at Dahej will continue to provide sufficient draft for ferry for two round trips a day.
The Ferry Service was to resume operation by 21-02-2020, but due to insufficient tidal waters the service now will resume from 24-02-2020.
Ferry will operate during daylight tidal service and ferry’s schedule until 10th March, 2020 is as follows:
- One of earliest Covid19 patients in Amdavad, writes this message on social media from hospital bed
- Total Covid19 cases in Gujarat 105, of them 14 discharged, 10 dead
- Cluster Quarantine in some area of Amdavad to prevent spread of infection
- One arrested for spreading rumor on social media in Vadodara
- One booked in Palanpur over social media post regarding Tablighi Markaz
- Yet to trace all persons in Gujarat who attended Tablighi Markaz in Nizamuddin