HM Amit Shah’s trip to Gujarat today cancelled, likely to come on February 25February 21, 2020
Gandhinagar: The Gujarat trip of Union Home Minister Amit Shah today, during which he was to participate in the dedication ceremony of renovated Sursagar pond in Vadodara city and a few other events, has been cancelled.
Shah is now likely to visit Gujarat on February 25.
BJP sources said that his trip today has been cancelled due to his being occupied in other urgent and pressing matters.
During his likely visit on February 25 he was likely to participate in the kit distribution event of the social welfare department in the Bavla APMC in Ahmedabad. He would distribute such kits to and other assistance to divyang, old people and widows.
Notably, Shah was to participate in the dedication ceremony of Sursagar pond in Vadodara which has been revamped at a cost of around Rs 35 crore. A huge idol of lord Shiva (Sarveshwar) has been set up in the middle of the pond.
- Gujarat Covid19 case total 17,217; New 423 cases in 24 hours including 314 in Ahmedabad
- RIL Rights Issue 1.1 times oversubscribed with two days to go
- Polling for Rajya Sabha seats including four seats in Gujarat on June 19
- Latest situation of Covid-19 in AMC area of Ahmedabad city in figures
- PM Modi Launches CHAMPIONS: Technology Platform to empower MSMEs
- Nisarg Cyclone : Several Gujarat districts put on high alert, NDRF, SDRF teams moved