Kailash Kher, Parshottam Upadhyay, Parthiv Gohil, Kirtidan Gadhvi, Sairam Dave to perform at Namaste Trump eventFebruary 21, 2020
Ahmedabad: Gujarat Cricket Association (GCA) Vice President Dhanraj Nathwani today while speaking to the media persons at yet to be opened world’s largest cricket stadium in Motera here said the Namaste Trump event scheduled to take place on February 24 will have live performances of popular Gujarati artists Parshottam Upadhyay, Parthiv Gohil, Kirtidan Gadhvi, Kinjal Dave, Sairam Dave and also a Hindi performance by Kailash Kher.
In reply to a question whether this will be an inauguration event of reconstructed stadium, Nathwani said the entire programme is to welcome President Trump. In reply to subsequent question whether inauguration of stadium will take place later, Nathwani said ‘yes’.
Nathwani said guest list for the programme is being prepared.
Speaking about the stadium, Nathwani said 285 tonne ‘Y’ columns are having sitting arrangement in podiums in 360 degree rotation for easy evacuation. The stadium has 1.10 lakh seat capacity. Entire view of pitch will be available from each seat. The stadium has also 55-room club house, Olympic size swimming pool, gymnasium and for the first time, 4 players room to host two cricket matches at the same time.
- 919 new cases of Covid-19 detected, active cases 11,302 : Gujarat govt
- ECI takes decision on who can cast vote through postal ballot in upcoming by-polls and Bihar election
- Covid-19: Centre's expert team on two-day visit to Surat and Ahmedabad
- ACB nabs Mamlatdar cum Executive Magistrate for receiving bribe in Surat
- New trade routes to North East (via Bangladesh sea) and Bhutan open
- IKDRC shortens time span for transplant surgeries to clear backlog