No early-summer like temperatures on Trump’s Gujarat visit dayFebruary 21, 2020
Ahmedabad: Even as Ahmedabad is gearing up for the first ever Gujarat visit of any US president, the weather during it is also likely to remain pleasant as the Met has ruled out any abrupt change in temperatures giving the feel of onset of summer as had happened a few days ago.
The IMD center here today in its temperature forecast has said that there won’t be any large change in minimum temperatures in the next 24 hours and and it would fall by 2 to 3 degree Celsius in the subsequent 3 days ie up to February 24, the day when president Trump would arrive here on a few hours long visit along with PM Narendra Modi. He will participate in a road show to be attended by a large number of people most likely in the afternoon. Later in the evening he would participate in Namaste Trump event in Sardar Patel Cricket Stadium in Motera area of the city.
The met bulletin read, ‘No large change in minimum temperature very likely over the region during next 24 hours. Thereafter gradual fall in minimum temperature by 2-3 degree Celsius very likely over the region during subsequent 3 days.’
- Gujarat Covid19 case total 17,217; New 423 cases in 24 hours including 314 in Ahmedabad
- RIL Rights Issue 1.1 times oversubscribed with two days to go
- Polling for Rajya Sabha seats including four seats in Gujarat on June 19
- Latest situation of Covid-19 in AMC area of Ahmedabad city in figures
- PM Modi Launches CHAMPIONS: Technology Platform to empower MSMEs
- Nisarg Cyclone : Several Gujarat districts put on high alert, NDRF, SDRF teams moved