Trumps to be served Khaman, Kaju Katri during their visitFebruary 23, 2020
Ahmedabad: U.S. President Donald Trump will be in Gujarat with jet lag. The night time for him in America will be a day time here. He is therefore not likely to take heavy lunch during his brief Gujarat visit. However he may choose to take snacks. At Sabarmati Ashram visit tomorrow, Trumps will be served Gujarati variety Khaman, Kaju katri and more.
Chef Suresh Khanna from Fortune Landmark Hotel will be preparing food for US President Donald Trump, First Lady Melania Trump, PM Modi and other U.S. guests during their visit.
Chef Khanna has been assigned this task by Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Ltd (TCGL). Khanna said his team has prepared Multi Grain Cookies, Honey Bee Cookies, Gujarati snack variety Khaman (known as Dhokla outside Gujarat) and Apple Pie.
Khanna said, in Gujarat, only vegetarian food is served to foreign guests.
Assorted canned juice (orange/guava)
Tender coconut water (tetra pack)
Tea & coffee counter
American/English/Darjeeling/Assam/East grey/Green and Lemon tea
Assorted cookies (Honey bee, 7 grain, choco-chip)
Roasted almonds and cashew nut
Apricot and dry date
Brocoli and Corn Button Samosa
Exotic fresh cut fruits
- Amit Shah launches Covid19 RT-PCR test at Rs 499 cost; result in 6-8 hours
- AMC declares 39 more Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad
- Maximum 100 persons to be allowed in wedding/reception and other celebrations: Gujarat govt
- Night curfew in Ahmedabad till 7 December: Police notification
- 1487 new cases of coronavirus reported in a day in Gujarat: State health department
- Covid negative report must to enter Maharashtra from Gujarat, Delhi, Rajasthan, Goa
- Reliance Retail’s 'Vocal for Local' Mission Expands to 30,000 Artisans and over 40,000 Artisanal Products
- GIDC to prepare a feasibility report for development of a Toy Park in Gujarat