FM Nitin Patel announces Madre Vatan Yojana for village developmentFebruary 26, 2020
Gandhinagar: Finance minister Nitin Patel today announced Madre Vatan Yojana under wich the State government will contribute the amount matching to the amount donated by private donors for development works in villages.
Schools, class rooms, smart class, Anganwadi, crematorium, clinic, road, drinking water tank, village pond, gutter system, public toilet, library, community hall, panchayat ghar etc facilities attract donation from private donors who want to contribute to their native place. The government has under Madre Vatan scheme decided to contribute equal amount from its own treasury.
Finance Minister Nitin Patel announced provision of Rs. 200 crore for this scheme.
- 3365 vehicles of those breaching lockdown seized: Gujarat Police
- 10,000 labourers sent to native places in buses, 1800 Gujaratis stuck in Haridwar to be brought back: State govt
- 6 more Covid19 positive cases in Gujarat, total at 53, one more death
- Two systems including the one over Central Pakistan likely to cause non-seasonal rain in parts of Gujarat for 3 more days from
- Railways training institute building in Vadodara identified for creating a quarantine facility
- Brahma Kumaris chief Dadi Janki passes away