Selection of Municipalities for Smart Town Mission scheme through competitive route: FM Nitin PatelFebruary 26, 2020
Gandhinagar: Finance Minister Nitin Patel today announced competitive route for municipalities under Smart Town Mission.
Patel said five municipalities that win the competitive route each in class ‘A’ and class ‘B’ of Smart Town Mission will be granted Rs. 20 crore per year for five years (in total Rs. 100 crore) in order to create the facilities for people.
Patel in his speech said, the government wants to develop Smart Towns also on the lines of the schemes for Smart Cities which also has provision for competitive route of selection.
- Fight against Covid19: Gujarat CM makes three new announcements
- 3365 vehicles of those breaching lockdown seized: Gujarat Police
- 10,000 labourers sent to native places in buses, 1800 Gujaratis stuck in Haridwar to be brought back: State govt
- 55 Covid19 cases in Gujarat, 01 more death
- Two systems including the one over Central Pakistan likely to cause non-seasonal rain in parts of Gujarat for 3 more days from
- Railways training institute building in Vadodara identified for creating a quarantine facility