E-challans are now issued for traffic rules violations in 41 cities/towns in Gujarat: GovtFebruary 27, 2020
Gandhinagar: E-Challan project is now function across 41 cities/towns of Gujarat. E-chalans are issued with effect from 15 February 2020 across these places. More than 7,000 CCTV cameras are installed and networked in 41 cities at traffic junctions, entry/exit points and strategic locations. They are connected to district lvel Netram centers. Fines can be paid on http://echallanpayment.gov.in website. Cash fine can also be paid at prescribed police stations and Netram centers.
- One of earliest Covid19 patients in Amdavad, writes this message on social media from hospital bed
- Total Covid19 cases in Gujarat 105, of them 14 discharged, 10 dead
- Cluster Quarantine in some area of Amdavad to prevent spread of infection
- One arrested for spreading rumor on social media in Vadodara
- One booked in Palanpur over social media post regarding Tablighi Markaz
- Yet to trace all persons in Gujarat who attended Tablighi Markaz in Nizamuddin