Khambhat: 18 booked for illegal assembly of Hindus protesting Sunday attacksFebruary 27, 2020
Khambhat: Khambhat Police arrested Viral Shankar Patel, Jignesh Gopal Chunara and Ishwar Soma Machhi for ransaking a shop and torching one bike, two houses and one shop in Mochivad area. The incidents took place on Tuesday after a fraction of large number of Hindus gathered to protest the attacks by Muslim mobs on Sunday rushed to Mochivad. Police has also booked a mob of 500 persons responsible for Mochivad incidents.
Police has also filed a complaint against 18 Hindu leaders including former BJP MLA Sanjay Patel for illegal assembly and provocative speeches in connection with Tuesday’s gathering at Sardar tower.
Those booked include Sanjay Patel, Pinakin Brahmbhatt, Kalpesh Patel, Yogesh Shah, Balram Pandit, Parthiv Patel of BJP, Nankabhai Patel and Jayvir Joshi of Ram Sena, Nandkishor Brahmbhatt of VHP, Ketan Patel, Niraj Jain from Hindu Jagran Manch, Councillors Ashok Khalasi and Rajubhai Rana and former Councillor Mango Shah.
- Clash Royale partners with JIO for a 27-day gaming tournament starting November 28
- Ahmed Patel's last rites performed at his native village Piraman in Gujarat
- PM likely to visit Zydus in Gujarat, SSI in Pune to review progress of Covid vaccine the
- No daytime curfew, no lockdown to come: Gujarat Chief Minister
- PM Modi condoles the passing away of Diego Maradona
- PM Modi addresses 80th All India Presiding Officers Conference virtually at Kevadia in Gujarat
- AMC declares 31 more Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad
- AHNA announces discharge criteria for patients admitted with Covid19