Rupani to unveil man size statue of Morarji Desai, dedicate a community hall at BhadeliFebruary 28, 2020
Gandhinagar: Gujarat CM Rupani will on Saturday pay visit to South Gujarat to pay respect to proud son of Gujarat, former late Prime Minister Shri Morarji Desai.
Rupani will unveil Desai’s man-size statue and plaque at Bhadeli, the birth place of Desai in Valsad district of South Gujarat.
Rupani will also dedicate Morarji Desai community hall at Bhadeli. He will visit the garden in Bhadeli and also the school where Morarji Desai had primary education.
Rupani will also attend a stage programme in which infrastructure facilities and memorial dedicated to Morarji Desai will be inaugurated.
Chief Minister is also scheduled to perform ground breaking for construction of Gujarat’s tallest temple at Jaspur in Ahmedabad in the evening. He will later also perform ground breaking for a new building of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) at Chanakyapuri road in Ghatlodia area of Ahmedabad.
- AMC declares new Micro Containment Zone; Critical covid beds availability above 2,000 mark
- Daily fresh Covid19 cases count slides below 10,000 in Gujarat
- PM releases 8th instalment of Rs 2,06,67,75,66,000 financial benefit under PM-KISAN to 9,50,67,601 farmers
- JioPhone users to get 300-minute outgoing calls free/month, buy-one-get-one on plans
- Heavy to very heavy rainfall at a few places over Saurashtra, Kutch on 18th May: IMD
- Core group on Covid led by Rupani to visit Palanpur, Bhavnagar
- One held for making Yashraj Mukhate type spoof video of Chief Minister Rupani
- Gujarat govt to directly recruit over 2,000 nurses urgently