Rupani appeals people to add Panchagavya to Holi bonfires in order to achieve fumigation against spread of diseasesMarch 08, 2020
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today made appeal to citizens to mix five things in Holi bonfires in order to keep the air pure and protect the atmosphere against germs.
Rupani asked people to add Gugal, Cow ghee, dry Neem leaves, Sarsav and Kapur to Holi bonfire that are lit every year at numerous places on the evening of Holi festival.
Rupani said, adding Panchgavya elements to Holi bonfire would do fumigation against diseases.
- Over 9 inches rain in a taluka in South Gujarat; rainfall data from across the State for June 6
- Civil work for new Gandhinagar railway station almost over
- Gujarat government announces SOPs for reopening of Malls, Restaurants, Religious Places, Hotels
- Gujarat Covid19 case total 19,617
- Silver Lake and Co-Investors to invest additional Rs. 4,546.80 crore in Jio Platforms
- Twitter India responds to backlash over blocking Amul's Twitter account