Rupani appeals people to add Panchagavya to Holi bonfires in order to achieve fumigation against spread of diseasesMarch 08, 2020
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today made appeal to citizens to mix five things in Holi bonfires in order to keep the air pure and protect the atmosphere against germs.
Rupani asked people to add Gugal, Cow ghee, dry Neem leaves, Sarsav and Kapur to Holi bonfire that are lit every year at numerous places on the evening of Holi festival.
Rupani said, adding Panchgavya elements to Holi bonfire would do fumigation against diseases.
- Details of Ahmedabad - Gandhinagar Metro Rail Project Phase-II and Surat Metro Rail Project ahead of Shilanyas by PM Modi
- Wearing mask mandatory even if you are alone in car and driving
- 13 houses of a Society in Ahmedabad put under Micro Containment Zone by AMC
- 11,800 vaccinated against Covid-19 on day one in Gujarat
- Snow World in Ahmedabad One Mall opens this Monday
- Power cables, towers shifted successfully, Civil construction to start soon: NHSRCL
- Prime Minister Modi to flagg off 8 new trains to Statue of Unity fame Kevadiya
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launches pan-India rollout of COVID-19 vaccination drive