Rupani appeals people to add Panchagavya to Holi bonfires in order to achieve fumigation against spread of diseasesMarch 08, 2020
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today made appeal to citizens to mix five things in Holi bonfires in order to keep the air pure and protect the atmosphere against germs.
Rupani asked people to add Gugal, Cow ghee, dry Neem leaves, Sarsav and Kapur to Holi bonfire that are lit every year at numerous places on the evening of Holi festival.
Rupani said, adding Panchgavya elements to Holi bonfire would do fumigation against diseases.
- 3365 vehicles of those breaching lockdown seized: Gujarat Police
- 10,000 labourers sent to native places in buses, 1800 Gujaratis stuck in Haridwar to be brought back: State govt
- 6 more Covid19 positive cases in Gujarat, total at 53, one more death
- Two systems including the one over Central Pakistan likely to cause non-seasonal rain in parts of Gujarat for 3 more days from
- Railways training institute building in Vadodara identified for creating a quarantine facility
- Brahma Kumaris chief Dadi Janki passes away