Veteran Parsi theater actor Yezdi Karajnia felicitated in SuratMarch 10, 2020
Surat: Surat based veteran Parsi Gujarati theater actor Yazdi Karanjia was felicitated by Parsi community last evening in presence of top actor Boman Irani and City Mayor Jagdish Patel among others. Karanjia (83) is conferred Padma Shri honor this year.
Speaking at a function, Boman Irani said, there are just 67,000 Parsis left in the world, but they give impression of million because people like Yazdibhai. I have a long way to go to be compared with what Yazdibhai has done for theatre. I have done nothing so far. I feel humbled to be a part of this moment.
- Gujarat govt decides to name Dragon Fruit as Kamalam
- Watch: Sardar bridge over Sabarmati dresses permanent lighting decoration
- Mamlatdar, middleman nabbed by ACB Gujarat in Rs. 25 lakh bribe case
- 17,581 vaccinated in Gujarat against Covid19 (first dose)
- AIMIM appoints former MLA Sabir Kabliwala as president of party's Gujarat unit
- Large number of BTP cadres join BJP in Chhotu Vasava stronghold Jhagadia
- SRFD Project leases office space to RBI at Riverfront House
- AC River Cruise in Sabarmati operating from Thursday