PM Narendra Modi’s address to the nation on Corona Virus, makes appeal for Janta Curfew on March 22March 19, 2020
PM Modi gives 9 call to actions this Navratri in his address to the nation:
1- Every India should be vigilant. Avoid stepping out of your homes until it is absolutely essential.
2- Those over the age of 60 should remain inside their homes only.
3- Dutifully observe Janta Curfew on Sunday, 22nd March 2020 from 7 AM to 9 PM.
4- At 5 PM on 22nd March 2020, the day of the Janta Curfew, from your homes, express gratitude to those working round the clock to keep India healthy (such as doctors, nurses, paramedics, municipal staff, armed forces, airport staff)
5- Avoid going to hospitals for routine check-ups. If there are surgeries that can be postponed, kindly do so.
6- Formation of COVID-19 Economic Response Task Force under the leadership of the Finance Minister to comprehensively look at ways to boost the economy.
7- Do not cut the wages of those working in your homes, support staff and drivers, gardeners.
8- Do not indulge in panic buying. India has enough food and ration supplies.
9- Stay away from rumours.
- Fight against Covid19: Gujarat CM makes three new announcements
- 3365 vehicles of those breaching lockdown seized: Gujarat Police
- 10,000 labourers sent to native places in buses, 1800 Gujaratis stuck in Haridwar to be brought back: State govt
- 55 Covid19 cases in Gujarat, 01 more death
- Two systems including the one over Central Pakistan likely to cause non-seasonal rain in parts of Gujarat for 3 more days from
- Railways training institute building in Vadodara identified for creating a quarantine facility