More important decisions by Gujarat govt to fight back Coronavirus challengeMarch 19, 2020
Gandhinagar: The Government of Gujarat has today announced several important decisions in connection with coronavirus spread threat. They are listed below:
– Somnath, Dwarka, Dakor, Ambaji and Pavagadh temples to remain closed for visitors from March 20. Puja and other vidhi will however continue in these temples.
– All competitive exams for recruitment in the govt earlier scheduled upto 31st March are postponed to period post April 14.
– GUJCET exam scheduled to be conducted on March 30 postponed to period post April 14.
– Screening of Gujarat bound passengers traveling in private buses to be at 16 interstate check posts of Gujarat.
– GSRTC buses to Maharashtra discontinued.
73 medical shops ordered closure
73 medical shops ordered closure for black marketting of masks. Manufacturers of medical masks in the State asked to continue the production 24 by 7.
- Watch: Sardar bridge over Sabarmati dresses permanent lighting decoration
- Mamlatdar, middleman nabbed by ACB Gujarat in Rs. 25 lakh bribe case
- 17,581 vaccinated in Gujarat against Covid19 (first dose)
- AIMIM appoints former MLA Sabir Kabliwala as president of party's Gujarat unit
- Large number of BTP cadres join BJP in Chhotu Vasava stronghold Jhagadia
- SRFD Project leases office space to RBI at Riverfront House
- AC River Cruise in Sabarmati operating from Thursday
- Gujarat government announces Horticulture Development Mission; Padtar land of Govt to be leased for cultivation