Interstate passenger transport shut till March 31stMarch 22, 2020
New Delhi: Cabinet secretary and principal secretary to PM today held meeting with chief Secretaries of all the states to take stock of Janta curfew. One of decisions taken was ban on interstate passenger transport till March 31st.
- 3365 vehicles of those breaching lockdown seized: Gujarat Police
- 10,000 labourers sent to native places in buses, 1800 Gujaratis stuck in Haridwar to be brought back: State govt
- 6 more Covid19 positive cases in Gujarat, total at 53, one more death
- Two systems including the one over Central Pakistan likely to cause non-seasonal rain in parts of Gujarat for 3 more days from
- Railways training institute building in Vadodara identified for creating a quarantine facility
- Brahma Kumaris chief Dadi Janki passes away