Interstate passenger transport shut till March 31stMarch 22, 2020
New Delhi: Cabinet secretary and principal secretary to PM today held meeting with chief Secretaries of all the states to take stock of Janta curfew. One of decisions taken was ban on interstate passenger transport till March 31st.
- Over 9 inches rain in a taluka in South Gujarat; rainfall data from across the State for June 6
- Civil work for new Gandhinagar railway station almost over
- Gujarat government announces SOPs for reopening of Malls, Restaurants, Religious Places, Hotels
- Gujarat Covid19 case total 19,617
- Silver Lake and Co-Investors to invest additional Rs. 4,546.80 crore in Jio Platforms
- Twitter India responds to backlash over blocking Amul's Twitter account