Free wheat, rice, dal, sugar, salt to ration card holder 60 lakh families for April: RupaniMarch 25, 2020
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today said, distribution of per person 3.5 kg wheat, 1.5 kg rice ,per family 1 kg dal, 1 kg sugar, 1 kg salt for free of cost by government from ration card shops will start from 1st April covering 60 lakh ration card holder families or 3.25 crore people in view of 21-day lockdown.
- Fight against Covid19: Gujarat CM makes three new announcements
- 3365 vehicles of those breaching lockdown seized: Gujarat Police
- 10,000 labourers sent to native places in buses, 1800 Gujaratis stuck in Haridwar to be brought back: State govt
- 55 Covid19 cases in Gujarat, 01 more death
- Two systems including the one over Central Pakistan likely to cause non-seasonal rain in parts of Gujarat for 3 more days from
- Railways training institute building in Vadodara identified for creating a quarantine facility