Gujarat govt announces relief for contract carriage bus operatorsMarch 25, 2020
Gandhinagar: Gujarat govt has announced relief for contract carriage bus operators by simplifying the non-use process in view of 21-day lockdown.
- 3365 vehicles of those breaching lockdown seized: Gujarat Police
- 10,000 labourers sent to native places in buses, 1800 Gujaratis stuck in Haridwar to be brought back: State govt
- 6 more Covid19 positive cases in Gujarat, total at 53, one more death
- Two systems including the one over Central Pakistan likely to cause non-seasonal rain in parts of Gujarat for 3 more days from
- Railways training institute building in Vadodara identified for creating a quarantine facility
- Brahma Kumaris chief Dadi Janki passes away