Railways training institute building in Vadodara identified for creating a quarantine facilityMarch 27, 2020
Vadodara: Hostel building of training institute in Vadodara for the Mumbai-Ahmedabad high-speed rail ( bullet train ) project will now be used for creating a quarantine facility. The capacity of this building is 168 rooms, 334 beds and 12 big rooms identified as backup quarantine centre.
- 248 latest detected Covid19 cases in Ahmedabad
- રાજ્યના ખેડૂતોના ટુંકી મુદતના પાક ધિરાણ પરત ભરપાઈ કરવાની સમય મર્યાદા વધુ ૩ મહિના વધારાઇ
- Gujarat Covid19 case total 15,944; new 372 cases in 24 hours: State government
- Renown astrologer Bejan Daruwala passes away in a hospital in Gujarat
- Gujarat HC orders 10% cut in the rate fixed for Covid19 treatment in private hospitals
- Fire breaks out in Sakar 7 building on Ashram Road, one person dead, 35 rescued