Thunderstorm in AhmedabadMarch 27, 2020
Ahmedabad: The city of Ahmedabad today received thunderstrorm in the evening after day long cloudy and windy atmosphere, under the influence of a cyclonic circulation lying over West Rajasthan and adjoining Pakistan extending up to 1.5 km above mean sea level.
IMD Gujarat office had in its forecast predicted rinfall.
(Valid from 0830 Hrs. IST of 26/03/2020 to 0830 Hrs. IST of 27/03/2020):- Light to moderate rain/ thundershower very likely at a few places in the districts of Gujarat region namely Ahmedabad, Banaskantha, Sabarkantha, Mehsana, Gandhinagar, Surat, Anand, Narmada and Tapi; in the districts of Saurashtra namely Bhavnagar, Amreli, Junagadh Rajkot, Morbi and Gir Somnath. Dry weather very likely in remaining districts of Gujarat region, Saurashtra-Kutch and in Diu, Daman, Dadra Nagar Haveli.
(Valid from 0830 Hrs. IST of 27/03/2020 to 0830 Hrs. IST of 28/03/2020):-
Light rain very likely at isolated places in the districts of North Gujarat region namely Dahod and Chhota Udepur. Dry weather very likely in all districts of Saurashtra-Kutch, South Gujarat region, remaining districts of North Gujarat region and in Diu, Daman, Dadra Nagar Haveli.
Thunderstorm strikes the city pic.twitter.com/FXA3wqvzE4
— DeshGujarat (@DeshGujarat) March 26, 2020
- Fight against Covid19: Gujarat CM makes three new announcements
- 3365 vehicles of those breaching lockdown seized: Gujarat Police
- 10,000 labourers sent to native places in buses, 1800 Gujaratis stuck in Haridwar to be brought back: State govt
- 55 Covid19 cases in Gujarat, 01 more death
- Two systems including the one over Central Pakistan likely to cause non-seasonal rain in parts of Gujarat for 3 more days from
- Railways training institute building in Vadodara identified for creating a quarantine facility