3365 vehicles of those breaching lockdown seized: Gujarat PoliceMarch 28, 2020
Ahmedabad: Gujarat Police chief DGP Shivanand Jha today in a media briefing said:
-Those venturing outside without essential needs will be booked under IPC, Disaster Management Act, Epidemic disease Act. vehicle also will be seized. Youths must not move unnecessarily as case will be filed impacting their passport and career.
-Drone to fly over residential societies and spot the gatherings at common plots. Closing gates of societies would not work anymore. Gatherings must be avoided. CCTVs are also being used. Offenses are registered over social media posts in Dahod (2) and Bhavnagar(4).
-3,365 vehicles are seized so far from the people moving outside without essential reason during lockdown. 3,857 arrested, 962 booked for quarantine protocol breach, 1691 booked for violation of notification, total 2653 offenses registered during Covid19 situation.
- 248 latest detected Covid19 cases in Ahmedabad
- રાજ્યના ખેડૂતોના ટુંકી મુદતના પાક ધિરાણ પરત ભરપાઈ કરવાની સમય મર્યાદા વધુ ૩ મહિના વધારાઇ
- Gujarat Covid19 case total 15,944; new 372 cases in 24 hours: State government
- Renown astrologer Bejan Daruwala passes away in a hospital in Gujarat
- Gujarat HC orders 10% cut in the rate fixed for Covid19 treatment in private hospitals
- Fire breaks out in Sakar 7 building on Ashram Road, one person dead, 35 rescued