Fight against Covid19: Gujarat CM makes three new announcementsMarch 28, 2020
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupdani today evening announced his government’s three main decisions taken in a high-level meeting in connection with state’s fight against coronavirus.
– Each district of State to have a 100-bed isolation hospital dedicated to fight against Coronavirus including 10 ICU beds, each having a ventilator.
– If a police man dies on duty during lockdown period in state, his/her family will be assisted with Rs. 25 lakh relief.
– Each BJP MLA will give Rs. 25 lakh from his/her grant to Gujarat Health Society for State’s fight against Coronavirus.
- 248 latest detected Covid19 cases in Ahmedabad
- રાજ્યના ખેડૂતોના ટુંકી મુદતના પાક ધિરાણ પરત ભરપાઈ કરવાની સમય મર્યાદા વધુ ૩ મહિના વધારાઇ
- Gujarat Covid19 case total 15,944; new 372 cases in 24 hours: State government
- Renown astrologer Bejan Daruwala passes away in a hospital in Gujarat
- Gujarat HC orders 10% cut in the rate fixed for Covid19 treatment in private hospitals
- Fire breaks out in Sakar 7 building on Ashram Road, one person dead, 35 rescued