First Covid19 patient discharged from hospital in GujaratMarch 29, 2020
Ahmedabad: SVP hospital in Gujarat today in a statement said it has relieved a Covid19 patient. This is for the first time in Gujarat that someone suffering from Covid19 has been relieved from the hospital. A 34-year old female who was under treatment since March 18 was relieved after following all guidelines and protocols, SVP hospital statement said.
The statement reads: First Covid19 positive patient is treated and discharged today from the SVP hospital. The patient has recovered fully after 10 days of care and management. After recovery, the patient has tested negative twice in last 24 hours. The patient has been discharged after following all guidelines and protocols.
- 248 latest detected Covid19 cases in Ahmedabad
- રાજ્યના ખેડૂતોના ટુંકી મુદતના પાક ધિરાણ પરત ભરપાઈ કરવાની સમય મર્યાદા વધુ ૩ મહિના વધારાઇ
- Gujarat Covid19 case total 15,944; new 372 cases in 24 hours: State government
- Renown astrologer Bejan Daruwala passes away in a hospital in Gujarat
- Gujarat HC orders 10% cut in the rate fixed for Covid19 treatment in private hospitals
- Fire breaks out in Sakar 7 building on Ashram Road, one person dead, 35 rescued