Gujarat govt announces financial assistance for registered ‘Gau Shalas’April 01, 2020
Gandhinagar: Adopting a humanly approach towards animal live stocks and taking care of financial crunches being faced by the administrators of registered Gau Shalas of Gujarat during the presently prevalent 21-day long nation-wide lockdown situation being observed to fight against world-wide pandemic of ‘COVID-19’, Chief Minister Mr. Vijaybhai Rupani today announced a financial assistance of Rs. 25 per day for each animal for the month of April residing in these Gau Shalas.
Announcing this, Mr. Rupani said that the state government’s decision will benefit nearly 4-lakh animals residing in registered Gau Shalas in Gujarat.
The decision will put additional burden of approximately Rs. 30-35 crore on the treasury of state government, he added.
- As India unlocks, Honda 2Wheelers retailed over 1.15 lac units in May 2020
- Covid-19 situation in Ahmedabad city in latest updated figures
- After HC order, Gujarat govt lifts requirement of approval for Covid-19 tests for 6 categories of patients
- We will definitely get our growth back: PM Modi addressing CII annual session
- Deep Depression over Arabian Sea: Cyclone Alert for north Maharashtra - south Gujarat coasts
- Gujarat Covid19 case total 17,217; New 423 cases in 24 hours including 314 in Ahmedabad