Karodiya women to make 10,000 masks in cooperation with Reliance FoundationApril 03, 2020
Vadodara: A group of 20 women of local self help group in Karodiya village of Vadodara district are in process to make 10,000 masks that shall be useful in fight the Coronavirus.
Reliance Foundation, a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) wing of the Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) has trained these women and also given them sewing machines and all required row material to make masks. Reliance Foundation also purchases these masks from this self help group to distribute it for free.
According to Indiraben Nagar, one of leading persons in this self help group, this work will set an example for women active in self help groups across the country.
- 248 latest detected Covid19 cases in Ahmedabad
- રાજ્યના ખેડૂતોના ટુંકી મુદતના પાક ધિરાણ પરત ભરપાઈ કરવાની સમય મર્યાદા વધુ ૩ મહિના વધારાઇ
- Gujarat Covid19 case total 15,944; new 372 cases in 24 hours: State government
- Renown astrologer Bejan Daruwala passes away in a hospital in Gujarat
- Gujarat HC orders 10% cut in the rate fixed for Covid19 treatment in private hospitals
- Fire breaks out in Sakar 7 building on Ashram Road, one person dead, 35 rescued