Yet to trace all persons in Gujarat who attended Tablighi Markaz in NizamuddinApril 03, 2020
Gandhinagar: Gujarat government today told the High Court that the State police is yet to trace 68 persons who attended the Tablighi Jamat Markaz event in New Delhi. The government is taking the help of central agency. So far over 80 people who attended the Markaz gathering at Nizamuddin have been quarantined. The High Court was hearing Public Interest Litigations on Covid 19 crisis.
Meanwhile another person who attended Markaz event at Nizamuddin in Delhi has tested COVID-19 positive. The 68 years old, originally from UP, came to Ahmedabad three days ago. Last week, in Bhavnagar a man who had also participated in the gathering died from the virus. Infection triggered by him has so far hit 6 more persons in Bhavnagar district.
- 248 latest detected Covid19 cases in Ahmedabad
- રાજ્યના ખેડૂતોના ટુંકી મુદતના પાક ધિરાણ પરત ભરપાઈ કરવાની સમય મર્યાદા વધુ ૩ મહિના વધારાઇ
- Gujarat Covid19 case total 15,944; new 372 cases in 24 hours: State government
- Renown astrologer Bejan Daruwala passes away in a hospital in Gujarat
- Gujarat HC orders 10% cut in the rate fixed for Covid19 treatment in private hospitals
- Fire breaks out in Sakar 7 building on Ashram Road, one person dead, 35 rescued