One of earliest Covid19 patients in Amdavad, writes this message on social media from hospital bedApril 04, 2020
Ahmedabad: Niyomi Shah, a 21-year old girl, one of earliest Covid19 patients in Amdavad, Gujarat, battling for recovery for last over 17 days, writes from a hospital bed in her social media post. Niyomi had returned from New York in America to Gujarat after which she was detected Covid19 positive. Her message is useful to society.
- Gujarat Covid-19 cases update
- As India unlocks, Honda 2Wheelers retailed over 1.15 lac units in May 2020
- Covid-19 situation in Ahmedabad city in latest updated figures
- After HC order, Gujarat govt lifts requirement of approval for Covid-19 tests for 6 categories of patients
- We will definitely get our growth back: PM Modi addressing CII annual session
- Deep Depression over Arabian Sea: Cyclone Alert for north Maharashtra - south Gujarat coasts