Covid19 in Gujarat at 128 so far; Major share of Tabligh Jamat in fresh increase; 14-month old child in Jamnagar infectedApril 05, 2020
Gandhinagar: Gujarat has now 128 Covid19 cases, up from 108 yesterday evening.Of them 21 are discharged, 94 are stable, 2 are on ventilator support. Ahmedabad has highest 53 cases so far. Since morning bulletin, 6 new cases detected and 4 discharged. Among new cases detected since morning in Gujarat are a 14-month old male child in Jamnagar and 90-year old male in Bhavnagar. A 14-month child has been kept on ventilator support at MP Shah, Jamnagar. The child is son of a migrant labourers couple native of Uttar Pradesh and presently working in Jamnagar.The couple are working as casual labourer in factories in GIDC in Dared village on the outskirts of Jamanagr city. Jamnagar collector says the child was admitted to GG Hospital in Jamnagar city on Saturday. His samples returned positive on Sunday. Source of his infection is yet to be ascertained. The victim’s family doesn’t have known travel history.
Other new cases detected are from Surat, Morbi, Bhuj and Bhavnagar (2).
Gandhinagar: Gujarat has now 122 Covid19 cases, up from 108 yesterday evening including 03 from Tabligh Jamat hotspot. Today 10 new cases are detected that are linked to Tabligh Jamat cluster. In addition to this, one more case is from Bhavnagar, one other is from Ahmedabad and two other cases are from Surat. None of total 122 cases is on ventilator. 94 are stable at present, 17 are discharged and 11 are dead so far.
Gujarat Health department: Yesterday 3 fresh cases detected in Gujarat were linked to Tablighi Jamat hotspot.Testing process of more underway. Today 10 fresh cases are detected in Muslim populated areas that could be possibly directly, indirectly connected to Nizamuddin event. pic.twitter.com/WpD3yMEZuW
— DeshGujarat (@DeshGujarat) April 5, 2020
- Shaktisinh Gohil becomes new President of Gujarat Congress
- One held in rural Navsari for selling samosa stuffed with cow beef
- Dwarka peeth Shankaracharya Sadanand Saraswati visits tribal homes in Dang district; Dedicates Anna Kshetra Bhavan
- Gujarat Congress to get new state unit chief and in-charge soon; meetings on in Delhi
- 10 km long traffic jam on national highway near Vadodara
- Fishermen warning till June 15 amid Cyclone Biparjoy; Rainfall likely in Gujarat during June 9-13
- Jio introduces exciting plans with Jio Saavn Pro subscription for music lovers