Tobacco Mava masala carried using drone in Morbi, two bookedApril 12, 2020
Rajkot: Pan-Masala shops (galla) are closed during lockdown and those who can’t live without it are finding this situation very difficult. Some people complain about very high prices of pan masala and cigarette in black market during lockdown.
However in a complete novel case, a youth namely Hiren Patel managed to fly maavo (tobacco mixed substance) via drone in district headquarters Morbi near Rajkot. Patel shared the video on micro video blogging app Tiktok. As this video went viral, police traced Patel and detained him along with his friend Ravi, the owner of Drone.
Both Hiren and Ravi are booked under IPC section 188. A drone camera unit worth Rs. 25,000 has been seized by police.
<blockquote class=”twitter-tweet” data-partner=”tweetdeck”><p lang=”en” dir=”ltr”>Tobacco mixed mava masala carried using drone in Morbi, two booked, drone camera unit seized <a href=”https://t.co/7zggQHeszd”>https://t.co/7zggQHeszd</a> <a href=”https://t.co/k0QAhfIlgc”>pic.twitter.com/k0QAhfIlgc</a></p>— DeshGujarat (@DeshGujarat) <a href=”https://twitter.com/DeshGujarat/status/1249276813194350593?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw”>April 12, 2020</a></blockquote><script async src=”https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>
-Tobacco mixed mava was tied to drone camera and accused were shooting a video of same to make viral on TikTok platform.
– The video was made viral from Nilkanth society gated street.
– Accused are identified as 19-year old Hiren alias Herry Babubhai Gardhariya (Patel) and 26-year old Ravi Bhadani (Patel).
– Ravi was in possession of Drone camera owned by him.
– When questioned, one of accused Hiren said he had tied a tobacco mixed mava to drone camera and done video recording and upload it to his TikTok account Hharrypatel5454 to make it viral.
– Police found this attempt potential to attract crowd and booked both accused under IPC section 188.
– Police has seized a drone camera unit worth Rs. 25,000.
- No need to go to RTO for these services; Govt issues notification
- Vice President to lay foundation stone for 500-bed Nirali Multi-specialty Hospital in Navsari
- ACB Gujarat nabs Assistant Engineer in Surat in Rs. 15,000 bribe case
- Bengaluru, Pune, Ahmedabad best cities in Ease of Living Index 2020 (Million Plus Category)
- Twitter Trend #WeWantKarnavati demands for renaming ‘Ahmedabad’ as ‘Karnavati’
- 3rd day of Budget session to witness introduction of non-Govt bills
- AMC announces more Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad
- Gujarat completes vaccination of over 10 lakh persons