Tobacco Mava masala carried using drone in Morbi, two bookedApril 12, 2020
Rajkot: Pan-Masala shops (galla) are closed during lockdown and those who can’t live without it are finding this situation very difficult. Some people complain about very high prices of pan masala and cigarette in black market during lockdown.
However in a complete novel case, a youth namely Hiren Patel managed to fly maavo (tobacco mixed substance) via drone in district headquarters Morbi near Rajkot. Patel shared the video on micro video blogging app Tiktok. As this video went viral, police traced Patel and detained him along with his friend Ravi, the owner of Drone.
Both Hiren and Ravi are booked under IPC section 188. A drone camera unit worth Rs. 25,000 has been seized by police.
<blockquote class=”twitter-tweet” data-partner=”tweetdeck”><p lang=”en” dir=”ltr”>Tobacco mixed mava masala carried using drone in Morbi, two booked, drone camera unit seized <a href=”https://t.co/7zggQHeszd”>https://t.co/7zggQHeszd</a> <a href=”https://t.co/k0QAhfIlgc”>pic.twitter.com/k0QAhfIlgc</a></p>— DeshGujarat (@DeshGujarat) <a href=”https://twitter.com/DeshGujarat/status/1249276813194350593?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw”>April 12, 2020</a></blockquote><script async src=”https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>
-Tobacco mixed mava was tied to drone camera and accused were shooting a video of same to make viral on TikTok platform.
– The video was made viral from Nilkanth society gated street.
– Accused are identified as 19-year old Hiren alias Herry Babubhai Gardhariya (Patel) and 26-year old Ravi Bhadani (Patel).
– Ravi was in possession of Drone camera owned by him.
– When questioned, one of accused Hiren said he had tied a tobacco mixed mava to drone camera and done video recording and upload it to his TikTok account Hharrypatel5454 to make it viral.
– Police found this attempt potential to attract crowd and booked both accused under IPC section 188.
– Police has seized a drone camera unit worth Rs. 25,000.
- Smriti Irani to join Gujarat by-polls campaign on Friday; Rupani joins campaign from Abdasa
- Suzuki's Gujarat plant rolls out millionth car in 45 months, fastest Suzuki plant to achieve this
- Final user trial of NAG Missile carried out
- Govt of India announces further relaxation in visa and travel restrictions
- JioPages - the made in India browser is here
- Third India-U.S. 2+2 Ministerial Dialogue on October 27
- Rare dual transplant at IKDRC
- Gujarat BJP suspends three office bearers for their rebel candidature in by-polls