Mitra appointed as Nodal Officer for movement of stranded persons by special trains in GujaratMay 02, 2020
Gandhinagar: 1986 batch IAS officer Vipul Mitra has been appointed as Nodal Officer for smooth movement of stranded persons to their native states by special trains.
Mitra is Additional Chief Secretary of Labour & Employment department, Govt of Gujarat.
The Government of India is operating Shramik Special trains for movement of stranded persons such as migrant workers, tourists, students and others.
Mitra’s job will be to coordinate with Railways, Home ministry, Divisional Railway Managers and other authorities.
- ACB Gujarat nabs Jail Superintendent, jailer in Rs. 1.32 lakh bribe case
- PM Modi wearing a special Pagh from Jammagar
- Live: State level Republic Day function of Gujarat at Dahod
- Mohan Bhagwat unfurls national tricolor at RSS Gujarat headquarters
- Live: 72nd Republic Day celebrations in New Delhi
- Vadodara politician attacked by Water supply department official of VMC; video goes viral
- Keshubhai Patel conferred with Padma Bhushan, Naresh Mahesh Kanodia Padmashri posthumous
- Vadodara - Ankleshwar Express Way by November 2021