31 more Shramik Express trains leaving from Gujarat todayMay 12, 2020
Gandhinagar: 31 more Shramik Express trains are leaving from Gujarat with laborers who want to visit their native places outside Gujarat.
Out of 31 trains operating today, 19 are for Uttar Pradesh, 4 for Bihar, 3 for Odisha, 2 each for Jharkhand and Madhya Pradesh and 1 for Uttarakhand.
11 trains including 8 for UP and 3 for Bihar will leave Ahmedabad.
3 trains for UP will leave from Vadodara.
6 trains will leave from Surat in which 2 are for UP, and 1 each for Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttarakhand and Odisha.
Morbi will see departure of 2 trains to Odisha.
Rajkot will see departure of 1 train each for UP and Madhya Pradesh(MP).
Bhavnagar will see two trains to UP. Bharuch, Valsad, Navsari, Gandhidham and Bhuj will see departure of 1 train each.
In total 264 Shramik Express trains are to be operated by midnight today from Gujarat.
- Video shows Chinese soldiers crying as they allegedly head to Sino-Indian border
- MoU signed with Israel at iCreate Gujarat
- AMC declares 12 more Micro Containment Areas; clears existing 30
- JIO announces JioPostPaid Plus
- Deepan Bhadran moved as SP Jamnagar as nuisance of a local major organized gang rises
- Tata Motors drives out the 3,00,000th Tiago from its Sanand plant
- Viraat arrives off Alang coast after final journey
- Five Bills on the second day of Monsoon Session of Gujarat Assembly today