31 more Shramik Express trains leaving from Gujarat todayMay 12, 2020
Gandhinagar: 31 more Shramik Express trains are leaving from Gujarat with laborers who want to visit their native places outside Gujarat.
Out of 31 trains operating today, 19 are for Uttar Pradesh, 4 for Bihar, 3 for Odisha, 2 each for Jharkhand and Madhya Pradesh and 1 for Uttarakhand.
11 trains including 8 for UP and 3 for Bihar will leave Ahmedabad.
3 trains for UP will leave from Vadodara.
6 trains will leave from Surat in which 2 are for UP, and 1 each for Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttarakhand and Odisha.
Morbi will see departure of 2 trains to Odisha.
Rajkot will see departure of 1 train each for UP and Madhya Pradesh(MP).
Bhavnagar will see two trains to UP. Bharuch, Valsad, Navsari, Gandhidham and Bhuj will see departure of 1 train each.
In total 264 Shramik Express trains are to be operated by midnight today from Gujarat.
- No need to go to RTO for these services; Govt issues notification
- Vice President to lay foundation stone for 500-bed Nirali Multi-specialty Hospital in Navsari
- ACB Gujarat nabs Assistant Engineer in Surat in Rs. 15,000 bribe case
- Bengaluru, Pune, Ahmedabad best cities in Ease of Living Index 2020 (Million Plus Category)
- Twitter Trend #WeWantKarnavati demands for renaming ‘Ahmedabad’ as ‘Karnavati’
- 3rd day of Budget session to witness introduction of non-Govt bills
- AMC announces more Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad
- Gujarat completes vaccination of over 10 lakh persons