41% of all Shramik Express trains departed from Gujarat, 37 more trains leaving today: GovtMay 13, 2020
Gandhinagar: 41% of total Shramik Express operated nationally so far have been operated from Gujarat to other states. Gujarat has been the only state to witness departure of Shramik Express trains in 3 digits.
37 more such trains are leaving Gujarat today, of which 27 are for Uttar Pradesh(UP), 5 for Bihar, 3 for Odisha, 1 each for Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh.
Ahmedabad will see departure of 10 trains, Surat 12 trains, Rajkot 4 and Vadodara 3 trains.
Out of 10 trains from Ahmedabad 9 are for UP while 1 for Bihar. From Surat, 8 trains will leave for UP, 2 each for Bihar and Odisha. Rajkot will see departure of 2 trains to UP, 1 each to Bihar and Madhya Pradesh. Vadodara will see 3 trains leaving for UP.
In total 262 trains have left with 3.15 lakh labourers to other states from Gujarat so far. By midnight this figure will be up at 3.45 lakh.
These details were shared today by Ashwani Kumar, Secretary in Gujarat Chief Minister’s office.
- Video shows Chinese soldiers crying as they allegedly head to Sino-Indian border
- MoU signed with Israel at iCreate Gujarat
- AMC declares 12 more Micro Containment Areas; clears existing 30
- JIO announces JioPostPaid Plus
- Deepan Bhadran moved as SP Jamnagar as nuisance of a local major organized gang rises
- Tata Motors drives out the 3,00,000th Tiago from its Sanand plant
- Viraat arrives off Alang coast after final journey
- Five Bills on the second day of Monsoon Session of Gujarat Assembly today