41% of all Shramik Express trains departed from Gujarat, 37 more trains leaving today: GovtMay 13, 2020
Gandhinagar: 41% of total Shramik Express operated nationally so far have been operated from Gujarat to other states. Gujarat has been the only state to witness departure of Shramik Express trains in 3 digits.
37 more such trains are leaving Gujarat today, of which 27 are for Uttar Pradesh(UP), 5 for Bihar, 3 for Odisha, 1 each for Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh.
Ahmedabad will see departure of 10 trains, Surat 12 trains, Rajkot 4 and Vadodara 3 trains.
Out of 10 trains from Ahmedabad 9 are for UP while 1 for Bihar. From Surat, 8 trains will leave for UP, 2 each for Bihar and Odisha. Rajkot will see departure of 2 trains to UP, 1 each to Bihar and Madhya Pradesh. Vadodara will see 3 trains leaving for UP.
In total 262 trains have left with 3.15 lakh labourers to other states from Gujarat so far. By midnight this figure will be up at 3.45 lakh.
These details were shared today by Ashwani Kumar, Secretary in Gujarat Chief Minister’s office.
- No need to go to RTO for these services; Govt issues notification
- Vice President to lay foundation stone for 500-bed Nirali Multi-specialty Hospital in Navsari
- ACB Gujarat nabs Assistant Engineer in Surat in Rs. 15,000 bribe case
- Bengaluru, Pune, Ahmedabad best cities in Ease of Living Index 2020 (Million Plus Category)
- Twitter Trend #WeWantKarnavati demands for renaming ‘Ahmedabad’ as ‘Karnavati’
- 3rd day of Budget session to witness introduction of non-Govt bills
- AMC announces more Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad
- Gujarat completes vaccination of over 10 lakh persons