Hasmukh Adhia led panel invites suggestion over economic revivalMay 15, 2020
Gandhinagar: First meeting of a committee led by Hasmukh Adhia appointed by Gujarat govt to suggest economic revival measures held today. Suggestions for short-term and long-term revival of economy can be sent to this committee by 5 pm, May 20 through email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- As India unlocks, Honda 2Wheelers retailed over 1.15 lac units in May 2020
- Covid-19 situation in Ahmedabad city in latest updated figures
- After HC order, Gujarat govt lifts requirement of approval for Covid-19 tests for 6 categories of patients
- We will definitely get our growth back: PM Modi addressing CII annual session
- Deep Depression over Arabian Sea: Cyclone Alert for north Maharashtra - south Gujarat coasts
- Gujarat Covid19 case total 17,217; New 423 cases in 24 hours including 314 in Ahmedabad