Gujarat Covid19 case total 11746; new 366 cases, 305 discharged in 24 hoursMay 18, 2020
Gandhinagar: Total number of Covid19 cases in Gujarat so far is 11746 including 694 deaths and 4804 discharges of patients from hospitals after full recovery.
Out of total cases of Gujarat, 8683 are from Ahmedabad where 555 persons have died and 2841 are discharged from hospitals.
Surat has 1127 cases so far followed by 682 in Vadodara, 180 in Gandhinagar and 112 in Bhavnagar.
Out of total 11746 patients, 38 are on ventilator support and therefore critical, 6210 are stable.
In last 24 hours, 366 new cases have been detected, 35 persons have died and 305 are discharged after full recovery.
Of 366 cases detected in last 24 hours, 263 are from Ahmedabad.
- 'કૃષિ સુધાર બિલ ૨૦૨૦'માં માત્રને માત્ર ખેડૂતોના હિતોનું જ ધ્યાન રાખવામાં આવ્યું છે: સી.આર.પાટીલ
- Congress MLAs protest govt practice of giving fine collection targets to traffic cops
- Gujarat Chief Minister's remark ahead of start of Gujarat Assembly Monsoon Session 2020
- Two Universities in Gujarat to get national status
- AMC declares 9 more Micro Containment Areas
- PM Modi to inaugurate and address VAIBHAV summit on 2nd October
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- Viraat departs for final journey to Alang