What would reopen in Surat, what would not, which conditions to applyMay 19, 2020
Surat: Surat City Mayor and Municipal Commissioner today held a meeting with representatives of various industries and markets and took some important decisions on reopening.
– Textile and diamond markets to reopen in odd-even manner with half staff capacity.
– Diamond markets will not be allowed to reopen in open to sky manner.
– Processing units can operate in the night but curfew will be in implementation during 7 pm to 7 am.
– If more than one persons is found Covid19 positive in the industrial unit in green and orange zones, the unit will be sealed.
More decisions can be read in attached document.
- Photo of long queue for Dalwada goes viral as Amdavad receives rain; AMC shuts the shop
- Rainfall continuing in Ahmedabad; two gates of Vasna barrage opened by AMC
- 1081 poles, 40,000 trees felled, 159 roads damaged, power cut in 2,437 villages, 3 deaths: Rupani on Tauktae cyclone impact
- Power supply affected in over 4,000 villages due to cyclone Tauktae: GUVNL
- Tauktae moving at 7 kmph speed, 165 km away from Ahmedabad at 11.30 am; further weakens
- No report of any death due to Tauktae cyclone: Gujarat govt official
- First batch of anti-COVID drug 2-DG developed by DRDO launched
- Day-time restrictions and night curfew to continue for 3 more days: Rupani