What would reopen in Surat, what would not, which conditions to applyMay 19, 2020
Surat: Surat City Mayor and Municipal Commissioner today held a meeting with representatives of various industries and markets and took some important decisions on reopening.
– Textile and diamond markets to reopen in odd-even manner with half staff capacity.
– Diamond markets will not be allowed to reopen in open to sky manner.
– Processing units can operate in the night but curfew will be in implementation during 7 pm to 7 am.
– If more than one persons is found Covid19 positive in the industrial unit in green and orange zones, the unit will be sealed.
More decisions can be read in attached document.
- As India unlocks, Honda 2Wheelers retailed over 1.15 lac units in May 2020
- Covid-19 situation in Ahmedabad city in latest updated figures
- After HC order, Gujarat govt lifts requirement of approval for Covid-19 tests for 6 categories of patients
- We will definitely get our growth back: PM Modi addressing CII annual session
- Deep Depression over Arabian Sea: Cyclone Alert for north Maharashtra - south Gujarat coasts
- Gujarat Covid19 case total 17,217; New 423 cases in 24 hours including 314 in Ahmedabad