Gujarat Covid19 case total 12910 including 773 deaths and 5488 dischargeMay 21, 2020
Gandhinagar: Total number of Covid19 cases in Gujarat so far is 12910 including 773 deaths and 5488 discharges of patients from hospitals after full recovery.
Out of total cases of Gujarat, 9449 are from Ahmedabad where 619 persons have died and 3330 are discharged from hospitals.
Surat has 1227 cases so far followed by 750 in Vadodara, 198 in Gandhinagar and 114 in Bhavnagar.
Out of total 12910 patients, 52 are on ventilator support and therefore critical and 6597 are stable.
In last 24 hours, 371 new cases have been detected, 24 persons have died and 269 are discharged after full recovery.
Of 371 cases detected in last 24 hours, 233 are from Ahmedabad.
- As India unlocks, Honda 2Wheelers retailed over 1.15 lac units in May 2020
- Covid-19 situation in Ahmedabad city in latest updated figures
- After HC order, Gujarat govt lifts requirement of approval for Covid-19 tests for 6 categories of patients
- We will definitely get our growth back: PM Modi addressing CII annual session
- Deep Depression over Arabian Sea: Cyclone Alert for north Maharashtra - south Gujarat coasts
- Gujarat Covid19 case total 17,217; New 423 cases in 24 hours including 314 in Ahmedabad