Gujarat Covid19 cases update: Total cases 13,273 with addition of 363 cases in 24 hoursMay 22, 2020
Gandhinagar: Total number of Covid19 cases in Gujarat so far is 13,273 including 802 deaths and 5880 discharges of patients from hospitals after full recovery.
Out of total cases of Gujarat, 9724 are from Ahmedabad where 645 persons have died and 3658 are discharged from hospitals.
Surat has 1256 cases so far followed by 771 in Vadodara, 201 in Gandhinagar and 114 in Bhavnagar.
Out of total 13,273 patients, 63 are on ventilator support and therefore critical and 6528 are stable.
In last 24 hours, 363 new cases have been detected, 29 persons have died and 392 are discharged after full recovery.
Of 363 cases detected in last 24 hours, 275 are from Ahmedabad.
- Gujarat Covid-19 cases update
- As India unlocks, Honda 2Wheelers retailed over 1.15 lac units in May 2020
- Covid-19 situation in Ahmedabad city in latest updated figures
- After HC order, Gujarat govt lifts requirement of approval for Covid-19 tests for 6 categories of patients
- We will definitely get our growth back: PM Modi addressing CII annual session
- Deep Depression over Arabian Sea: Cyclone Alert for north Maharashtra - south Gujarat coasts