3 lakh industrial units functional, industrial power consumption at 82% mark: Gujarat govtMay 23, 2020
Gandhinagar: As many as 3 lakh industrial units are in operation in Gujarat after reopening. These units involve reported presence of 25 lakh laborers, staffers and workers, said Ashwani Kumar, Secretary of Gujarat Chief Minister’s office.
He said, power consumption across industrial units in Gujarat is now at 7500 mw which is 82% compared to normal days.
264 private construction sites involving 21727 laborers are functional across the State in addition to 834 ongoing public works across 8 cities and 24 towns involving 26,000 laborers.
- Telephone conversation between PM Modi and President of USA Donald Trump
- Gujarat Covid-19 cases update
- As India unlocks, Honda 2Wheelers retailed over 1.15 lac units in May 2020
- Covid-19 situation in Ahmedabad city in latest updated figures
- After HC order, Gujarat govt lifts requirement of approval for Covid-19 tests for 6 categories of patients
- We will definitely get our growth back: PM Modi addressing CII annual session