Hotel industry demands Govt nod for reopeningMay 28, 2020
Gandhinagar: The Hotel industry in Gujarat has requested Chief Minister Rupani to allow reopening of restaurants/ hotels in State after May 31. The industry has sought take-away timing to be extended till 11 pm from 4 pm at present. The Hotel industry has also demanded to allow reopening of licensed liquor shops.
- Next potential Seaplane route in Gujarat could be Statue of Unity to Surat: Spicejet CMD Ajay Singh
- Sangeeta Singh appointed Vigilance Commissioner of Gujarat
- Mohan Bhagwat, Bhaiyyaji Joshi on Gujarat visit next week
- એકતા,સુરક્ષા અને વિકાસ એ પાણીદાર નેતૃત્વ જ આપી શકે.
- Prime Minister Modi concludes his two-day visit to Gujarat
- Launch of Seaplane service connecting Statue of Unity to Sabarmati Riverfront by Prime Minister Modi
- PM Narendra Modi at Statue of Unity on Rashtriya Ekta Divas
- AMC declares new Micro Containment Zones