Will try Gujarati Khichdi in kitchen before we meet in person next time: Australian PM in talk with PM ModiJune 04, 2020
Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison today said, ‘I wish I could be there for what has become the famous ‘Modi hug’ and share my Samosas. Next time, it will have to be the Gujarati Khichdi. I will try that in the kitchen before next time we meet in person.”
Australian Prime Minister said, “I commend India on its leadership on taking chair of WHO’s executive board. This is a very important time to be chairing that board and I have no doubt that India’s leadership will be critical in dealing with difficult problems globally particularly in the health area.”
He said, “We are committed to an open, inclusive and prosperous Indo-Pacific and India’s role in the region. Our region will be critical in the years ahead.”
“We share an ocean and we share responsibility for that ocean as well, its health, well being and security. The relationship we are forming around those issues on our maritime domain, I think is the platform for so many other things between our countries.:
PM Modi laughed as Australian PM said, “It doesn’t surprise me, this is how (virtually) we would continue to meet in these circumstances. You are the one who started hologram in your campaigning many years ago, maybe next time we can have a hologram of you here, he said.
“I thank you (PM Modi) for your leadership not just within India but broadly throughout G20, Indo-Pacific and the stabilizing, constructive and very positive role that you have played in these very difficult times,” he said.
- Sleeper hurled at Deputy CM in Karjan; Congress cadre nabbed
- The Secretaries of State and Defence of USA call on Prime Minister Modi
- Tips to Travel Safe During Coronavirus Pandemic
- Varmora Group to set up two new manufacturing plants; virtual stone laying performed
- Ahmedabad Court exempts Rahul Gandhi from court appearance
- Top Gujarati movie actor Naresh Kanodia passes away
- AMC declares 9 more Micro Containment Zones
- Sleeper hurled at Dy CM Nitin Patel