Vaghela resigns from NCP; will form Praja Shakti MorchaJune 22, 2020
Gandhinagar: All India general secretary of Sharad Pawar led Nationalist Congress Party (NCP), Shankersinh Vaghela has tendered his resignation from the party. Vaghela is former Chief Minister of Gujarat. He has been with BJP, Congress, Rashtriya Janata Party, MahaGujarat Janata Party, Jan Vikalp Morcha and All India Hindustan Congress Party before NCP.
Vaghela had in a recent interview said that he was removed from the post of Gujarat State president of NCP without his knowledge when he was visiting Kevadiya Colony. Vaghela was replaced with NCP leader Praful Patel aid former NCP MLA Jayant Patel alias Bosky.
Vaghela had also said that his candidates would contest all local elections scheduled to take place later this year and 8-seat assembly by-polls. He is going to launch Praja Shakti Morcha political outfit.
- 78% happy with Modi govt performance, Shah best minister, Yogi best CM: Mood of The Nation Poll
- AMC declares 17 more Micro Containment Areas, clears existing 17
- 1074 new cases of Covid-19 detected in 24 hours in Gujarat
- PM to launch financing facility under Agriculture Infrastructure Fund
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- AMC declares 20 more Micro Containment Areas, clears existing 17
- DGP Ashish Bhatia orders a 15-day drive by Gujarat Police to find out missing children
- 1074 new cases of Covid19 recorded in Gujarat in 24 hours